Monday, March 21, 2016

The Lord Always Provides


Everything is going great. My companion has actually been a Zone Leader longer than I have. He was in the MTC at the same time as me. He was just in Elder Cook's district. The work is going great. We had a zone goal to get 5 new investigators and teach them all about baptism and invite them to baptism and we weren't completing the goal. We only had 1 new investigator. A lot of our appointments had fallen through and we were worried about being able to get the goal. We had just watched two appointments fall through yesterday when we decided to go back with a reference we had contacted. We started talking to the lady there and she didn't seem really excited to hear a message, so her mom came up and she was this old lady and I just thought "It's going to be even less likely with her because usually the old people are super Catholic." However, to my surprise she came out to talk in front of her house with Elder French and I. We invited her to invite her family to listen to us too and she got them all out there. We got 6 new investigators. We began to talk about lesson 3- Faith Repentance and Baptism and they were all intently listening and we felt the spirit really strong. We invited them to baptism and they accepted. 
   My health is good. I weigh 188 pounds...I think I'll have to get myself on a diet too. GENERAL CONFERENCE. GET PSYCHED   
   We have gotten a previous zone leader and a previous assistant in our zone- we're pretty excited.
Anyway, I love you guys! Pray for us.
Love,

Elder Dazey

No comments:

Post a Comment