Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Missionary Work-Yes!

This week has been good. We are going to try to work a lot more with the members. We hit

a lot of our goals this week. 
We were going to have two baptisms this last weekend, but Hector got surgery and Samuel didn't show up to his interview :(
   We had some exchanges in our Zone this week. We went with one of the companionships is having a lot of problems. It's hard to see Elders not do what they should. I love the Elders in our zone. We just have some things to do.
   To help the Zone work harder. Elder Cook thought of doing a march madness bracket competition with all of the companionships in our zone- with little prizes along the way. We have been elaborating that plan and told our Zone about it today in our Zone activity- which was really fun by the way. We played kick ball and did charades.
   I started the Old Testament this week and I'm hoping to read the bible before the end of my mission. It's really good :D I have been making a timeline of when everyone was born.
   I LOVE YOU ALL!
-ELDER DAZEY

No comments:

Post a Comment