Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Field is White

I´m glad that things are going well. I´ll try to send some more pictures. I love you lots! Unfortunately, I don’t have too much time to write today but I’ll tell you about our crazy week quickly:
We had 3 splits this week. We had a heck of a time with the assistants. Ate chilis today and taught a university class about Mormons. It was sick.
   We had 5 baptisms this weekend, 13 new investigators and we still have 8 baptismal dates and we´re putting 2 more people on date today for baptism. It´s pretty awesome. I love you guys.  

My testimony: I know that Christ is my redeemer though I am still not sure of all of what that means for me. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and a great man chosen by God. I know that God loves us and has made a perfect undefeatable plan. I know that I do not yet have a knowledge of all things, but that I can gain it through
exercising my faith. I know that men can change through the power of repentance. The wonders of covenants and ordinances fascinate me- and drive me to be a better person. The Book of Mormon has changed my life. In that book, we can learn more about the Holy Nature and Character of the Godhead than in any other book. I love this Church and I know that it is true. Of these things I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
-Elder Dazey



No comments:

Post a Comment