Sunday, December 27, 2015

New Companion- new area

I'M BACK IN CHOLULA MOMMA! My companion is Elder Cook. He is one of my best friends on the mission. We just hadn't been comps till now. We came to the mission the same day. He is from Rexburg, Idaho. We are the Zone Leaders in Cholula. We have some investigators-BUT WE'RE ABOUT TO HAVE A TON MORE. WE'RE ABOUT TO DESTROY CHOLULA. My companion is a hard worker-obedient. He's a great guy and we've wanted to be companions for a long time. Skyping on Christmas Eve, it should be 6-yeah. I need a picture of Chellie in a Spyro onzie. Sounds like the music at your Christmas Sunday at church was awesome! Pancakes for Chellie’s birthday breakfast! I LOVE PANCAKES. Ask me questions about my comp when we skype! Love you! -Elder Dazey

No comments:

Post a Comment