Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Transfers!

Sounds like it was an awesome conference! Who knows where I will be when I skype you! I have transfers tomorrow! I only stayed in my area for 5 weeks! This transfer was a week shorter because of all of the Christmas traffic that there would be.
   FEARLESS FOR THE LORD. I THINK SO :D
Well. It has been a fun time in Atlixco. I've learned loads of things. I think that I am ready to continue my journey into new worlds. I am praying that I can be mentally and spiritually prepared for the things that come.
   This week we have been fighting to help some people get baptized. Carlos and Jaqueline have to get married, and after much struggle to find a way we decided to wait until January to get them baptized. Other two families need to still go to church- something that was impossible this week-but for a good reason- there was a temple dedicated in Tijuana so we went to see the dedication. We put some of the Zone's stuff in the storage room this week. 
   MY STOMACH IS ROLLING. I don't know what will happen with my next transfers. But-that's okay. I trust in the Lord ;)
 Anyway- I love you guys! I'll tell you what happens next week.
-Elder Dazey



No comments:

Post a Comment