Tuesday, October 27, 2015

More Baptisms On the Way!

    Well we are still having difficulties with getting new investigators- but I was looking at all of our numbers this morning from these two transfers-and it made me happy to see how we have progressed. We'll keep working for new investigators. I feel like God is sending us people that are ready- I'm really excited to see what will happen. We have two baptisms this Saturday-Miguel and Adolfo. Elder Corral and I are getting along better than ever. We are excited to be here-and we continue seeing miracles. We organized the hours of the day a little bit better and hopefully that means that we won't waste as much time with people that aren't going to be home.
WOO! So we are feeling pretty good. We have been working hard, and I was a bit worried yesterday about some of the goals we had, but God did a lot in the last minute. I've realized that the work we do is nothing in comparison to what God does. He moves all the pieces-and if we are obedient- he puts us right where we need to be every time. I am ready- I've learned so much this transfer, and I still have much more to learn.
    Elder Corral is doing great-we are learning together and we are doing well with his training. I'm happy, Mom. I'm not as stressed as I used to be- and I feel much more confident. I've realized that the only person who wouldn't want me to feel confident is the devil, and that if I pause and listen to the Holy Spirit I'll be just fine. There are times-even more than half way through my mission that I wonder if I'm doing enough- but I know that the Spirit is working through me- and I know that there is a whole lot more to do. But that's okay- if there weren't tons to do, we wouldn't be here.
   I hope everything keeps going well in NC. I love you guys!
-Elder Dazey

PS>  I'm hoping that Day of the Dead will be a bit cooler here. I need to send you pictures of the city I live in. It's literally the coolest little city.

No comments:

Post a Comment