Thursday, October 1, 2015

Just a quick note..

Well- I don't have much time- the internet was down for a bit today. Man, that's great news about Chellie working at Jacob Lake. I'm excited that she got the job and that everything is going well. We're going to have two new Zone Leaders! Craziness.
 Elder Bons (The trainee of one of my good Elder friends, Elder Cook) sent me music for a number we'll probably do in a month and a half. It looks fun. It's “I know that my Redeemer Lives” (He plays piano super well)
The work is good. We have two baptismal dates for October- so we're excited and working hard. I'll try to get some good pictures these weeks coming up. It's raining again, and this week it started getting cold.
   Julia looks so GROWN in the picture you sent. OH MA GOODNESS. :´D 
Love,

Elder Dazey 

No comments:

Post a Comment