Sunday, June 26, 2016

New Shoes from Great amounts of work! -Elder Dazey's letter from 5/30/16

We had an electromagnetic pulse go through last week. It was freaky. It turned off all of our electronic devices except for my phone- but it did turn off my companion's phone. Tell Bradley I love him :D And give my cuñada(sister-in-law) and my sobrina(niece) big hugs for me ;D I LOVE YOU TOO MOM. Did you know that my patriarchal blessing tells me to be of good cheer and know that God and my parents love me? I LOVE YOU.

Anyway- things are going well. I actually have made it through another set of soles on all three of my pairs of shoes- so I through out two pairs, fixed one, and bought another. It was about 950 pesos that I spent (Like 50 bucks)

This week was nice. We spent a day helping some sisters in our zone find people to teach and that was cool. We did a lot of random service this week. Actually there was this one lady that my companion helped carry her bags- and she is a great investigator. Her name is Andrea and she loves the gospel. We already taught her Lessons 1 and 2. 

Marco Antonio- my last convert- studies in the scriptures 2 hours a day and is still in high school. He's going great. actually all of my converts in this area have stayed REALLY active in the church. They are really awesome. Marco should be getting a calling soon. He goes out with us to do a lot of visits. 

Adar- the son of the Bishop goes out with us a lot because he will be leaving in July for his mission in Torreon. The Bishop and his wife actually came with us to do some visits yesterday. The Bishop's wife was actually asking recently about what Thanksgiving is like. I explained it to her and she said that she would really like to see what it is like- so I invited their family to thanksgiving sometime. (I hope that's okay ;D ) Their really awesome.
We have been doing well. The work is still going well. We are hoping to have baptisms soon :D

ANYWAY. I LOVE YOU GUYS. BESOS. (kisses)
Elder Dazey

No comments:

Post a Comment