Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It's all about service!



To answer a bunch of your questions: I think I fainted because I got nauseous from my leg popping- and who knows what else. There are no spaces between houses in cities. We pay a lot to get on trucks to travel from town to town. Elder Forrest is from Arizona. I have no problem understanding the different accents here in the pueblito. The baptism was good- He was really happy. He had to get separated from his girlfriend to get baptized but he did it last week. His name is Dario :D Our house has 2 rooms and a study room with a kitchen. I say that it is nicer that a lot of houses here just because it is painted and has nice flooring and a good bathroom- not everyone here has that.  :D I will continue to work hard Mom- I had a great interview with President this week. I asked him what he would like to see me do before the end of my mission and he told me that one of the greatest things we can do is always help and uplift others. He said that people will never forget the acts of kindness that you do. I love the manual from President Hunter this year. I love the chapters called-"true greatness", and "they didn't give less service" I've really been trying to apply these principles and I invite you all to read these two chapters about selfless service and just give your all for other people :D That's what we're here for, right? 

I love you guys! Keeps a smile on :D
-Elder Dazey


No comments:

Post a Comment