Thursday, May 21, 2015

Footprints in the Sand

We've been working a lot with members. I have been a little bit stressed with Elder Diaz. The ward missionaries are working more and hopefully are starting to get more excited. We're probably going to get a new ward mission leader soon :/
(In Elder Dazey’s last area they organized the members into a missionary force and called them The …name of the town… Army. So he said..)  Maybe we do need to form a Cholula Army! (Cholula is where Elder Dazey is now)  I sure hope we can get these members nice and organized for some hard work.
Yeah, like the footprints in the sand, God's been carrying me for a bit here. Every next step I receive the strength I need to keep going. It's like receiving my daily bread. I need to be of more good cheer :D I love you too mom. Thanks for your confidence. 
   ( I shared a section out of Mosiah 18 about bringing people to the waters of baptism) Thanks for the scripture. I love the dedication and love for the people that they had then. It is a great example for me as a missionary now.
We got to see Elder Pino (a seventy) this last week. His message really touched me. I am starting to have more effective personal studies for what he told us. He was awesome. He spoke a lot about the Spirit, which is also something I started to work on. I love you guys. I don't have too much time to write because we spent a lot of time walking around down town with the district. I love you mom. I send you an internet hug. I'm praying for you guys.
Love, 
Elder Dazey   :D


No comments:

Post a Comment