Monday, August 15, 2016

Patience and love for those who chose not to continue.



 I have had a great week.We have had lots of meetings.We are helping to build a kitchen out of adobe for some members from our branch. Our investigators are going well :D Sadly- Marco left us and we are now working with doing family home evenings- the members showed up to the family home evenings and we have been working really well with them :D  We have now done everything that my companion will need to know how to do and he is doing well :D Right now I was studying about gaining power in the Priesthood from a talk by President Nelson in the last conference. It was really cool- and I have been trying to strengthen my faith even more :D Thanks for the birthday present Mom! And tell Pap-pap thanks too! I LOVE YOU TOO MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment