Monday, August 15, 2016

More Miracles!!

Things weren't going too great - one of our best investigators-Marco- dropped us. Right after we went to visit a young investigator named Luis. He hasn't received permission from his parents to be baptized. His Mom said he could be- so we quickly got the interview organized again. I woke up the day of the interview- and I felt sick- I felt SO TIRED. I felt horrible-I had felt tired the day before- and I was almost in tears wondering if this was going to be the way I would feel every morning for the rest of my mission. I thought about some things I could do for my health- and I asked for a blessing from my companion and the zone leaders. My companion gave me a wonderful blessing- and I have felt great since. I went from fear to faith and I fixed my eyes on Christ.
We have had straight miracle days since Thursday! New investigators, less active families that we didn't know about that have some family members that can get baptized. We have gotten free rides- miracle contacts and timing for everything has been perfectly planned by God and down to the second. We are SO EXCITED! Elder Iglesias is already saying that this is one of his favorite areas. I love the work - Honestly I am so happy- and I am also happy because I know that up till now I have given it all that I have had- and I will have no regrets about my mission. The family home evenings are still giving fruits- and we are still going back with those investigators that we have found during them- things are going great. 
Love,

Elder Dazey

No comments:

Post a Comment