Monday, February 15, 2016

So Many Blessings!

  Well this week we will have a special treat. We and the north mission are going to the state capitol to see Elder Oaks speak on Saturday and then he will address us here in Cholula on Sunday! IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME! We're all really excited.
   I really enjoy being with Elder Cook. He is really hard working, and I have learned a lot from him. He is a great example, and he’s helped make me a better missionary. I feel like things are going great. We are learning a lot and we are working together in everything. 
I had a really cool experience last night. We were going to go talk with one of our investigators that is progressing very well, so we had a few people from the ward come with us. She wasn't there, but the man who answered the door was very interested and had a million questions- he looks really ready. We taught him and the spirit was strong- he accepted baptism. Walking out of that miracle lesson, a car stopped beside us. A young man came out and I recognized him from Cocoyotla where I served almost a year ago. He was a young man that Elder Diaz and I had visited because he and his family were inactive. He was 20 and had not gone on a mission or received the Melchizedek priesthood. I said "Kevin! How are you doing?" He said that he was doing well and I or one of the others then asked if he remembered me. He said "I couldn't forget Elder Dazey-You're the reason I have the Melchizedek Priesthood." I hadn't realized what a change that one visit had made for him. About a month after I had left the area he had already been to church, had his interviews and received the priesthood. I wanted to cry. I had no idea what difference that visit would make in his life.
   We will have our Zone training meeting tomorrow. We are pretty excited.
I put the pictures on from last week for if you didn't get them.
   We had tons to do this week. We had lots of miracles. We were walking on the street and Elder Cook started talking to someone that we both felt the impression to talk to. They are really cool investigators. Very nice and willing to learn. After that we went to visit another investigator. He was living with his girlfriend and that day she left him and took their kids. He was telling us about all of the calamities that had happened to him in his life. He cried. We said a prayer and we got up and cleaned his one room house, which was a total mess. He accepted baptism. His girlfriend and him made up and we actually took he, his girlfriend and their kids to a baptism this last Saturday.
   We had splits in the area of the assistants this last week. it was really cool to go with Elder Burnett. He is a great example and he taught me a lot about being a good example to others.
Anyway, I love you guys. I hope that everything is going great  :D
Love, 


Elder Dazey

No comments:

Post a Comment