Friday, February 12, 2016

Well this week has been wonderful. We were able to see one of our investigators, Cesar, enter into the waters of baptism with his friend José Luis. He really was a miracle. My companion found him in the church putting up chairs with his friend (who had not yet invited him to listen to the missionaries) He was a golden investigator. The small problem we thought we would have with his family was fixed without any trouble, and now we are going to teach his family also. We are really excited. We are doing our best to get the whole Zone to baptize this transfer. We had our leadership council this last Friday. It was great. I felt the spirit teach me some of the things I need to do better. Elder Cook and I were talking this morning about Elder Cook's study today. We started talking about asking and receiving from God. Hopefully I can put that in practice as I seek to help the people in our Zone and Proselyting Area. I was reading in the manual from President Howard W, Hunter the other day. I loved a chapter about the importance of the service we give, and not of if we are recognized for it. I was really touched by the message, and I know that we all have great things to do in our lives ;D Love, Elder Dazey

No comments:

Post a Comment