Monday, January 25, 2016

Miracles!

  Well it has been a good week. We have seen some good things happen this week although we we out of our area a lot and organizing a lot of things. We were able to see a miracle yesterday-we were passing by for investigators and we decided in the last moment to go with some investigators that we hadn't thought were going to go. They have always wanted to go but every time they had some last minute thing to do- and this time they had another reason not to go. We got there and the sister and her daughter were there in the house-just washing some dishes and sweeping. We invited them and they said that they would not be able to go because they would be cleaning. We grabbed the dishes and started cleaning-Elder Cook and I, and a brother that came with us. When we got done, we drove quickly to sacrament meeting and there they were-for the first time!
We did divisions with Elder Hale and Elder Laguna this week in his area and we helped them find some new investigators- hopefully they can keep it up. Did I ever say that Elder Hale is in my zone?
   We also had a world-wide missionary conference-maybe the sisters told you about it. It was good, and we were reminded of a lot of things- I think most of what they said we had already heard before- but we don't always do it.
   We had a zone activity today-It was fun. Elder Cook and I got to the church early and made breakfast for the zone-pancakes eggs and bacon. It was fun and we got most of the zone to go. 
I hope that everything is going well with you guys. I am almost done with Jesus the Christ- sadly I didn't finish a while ago and I put it down for a bit. I really liked a part I read today where Peter asks what will become of John. Jesus says something like- What is it to you if I let him stay until I come again? It was really cool- because I think it helps us remember that we all have our own calling and our own part of the plan of God- and Peter was going to be crucified while John would live. In the same way- one of us could be a home teacher our whole life- or another an apostle. But what is that to us? God has made his own plan for each one- and he is pleased with that plan- so we should be too.
   Anyway, I love you guys a lot- we still have a few things to do today. Elder Cook's 20th birthday was Saturday.
LOVE YOU GUYS!


-Elder Dazey

No comments:

Post a Comment